Scrip is a rebate program. You purchase gift cards at their full face value and the retailer provides a rebate to Woodson Chorus. Woodson Chorus credits this rebate to your family’s fundraising account. Rebate amounts vary by retailer.
3) Order your gift cards on-line through your new ShopWithScrip account.
4) For orders of physical cards, give a printed copy of your order and your check for the amount of your order (Payable to Woodson Choral Boosters) to the Scrip Coordinator by the 3rd of the month. Physical cards can also be purchased using Presto Pay (similar to PayPal through the Great Lakes Scrip website).
5) The Scrip Coordinator will deposit your check, and then place the group scrip order immediately after the order due date.
6) Approximately one-week later, the Scrip coordinator will contact you to arrange pick-up of your card(s).
7) Shortly thereafter, your family’s fundraising account will be credited with the amount of your rebate.
Can I Only Order Once Per Month??
No! Shop With Scrip also partners with a service called “Presto Pay” (similar to PayPal). Once Presto Pay is set up, you can reload gift cards that you have already purchased through our program, or you can order “Scrip Now” that you can print at home. Reloads and Scrip Now are available any time through your on-line ShopWithScrip account.
How Much Can I Save?
As much or as little as you want. Rebates are available for many, many types of retailers and the amount rebated varies by retailer. Stores such as Giant, Safeway, Shoppers, CVS, Shell Oil, Macy’s, Wendy’s, Panera, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, LL Bean, Target, Amazon, Chipotle, Starbucks, Peets Coffee, Staples, and Dell are all participating retailers. The full list of participating retailers and their rebate percentages is available here: Retailers
How Do I Collect my Rebates?
The vast majority of scrip program participants use the rebates to offset the cost of the Choral Department Spring Trip. You also have the option of rolling-over your balance to the next school year, or to a younger member of the family who also participates in Chorus. Alternately, you can donate your unused balance to the Choral Department General Fund. To request use of funds for the Spring Trip, complete the 2019-2020 Request to Apply Student Funds form. (Form to be added soon)
How Do I Get Started?
See “How Does the Program Work?” above and contact the Scrip Coordinator if you have any questions!